Wednesday, December 25, 2013

[Results] Semester 1 2013/2014

Ah, received a Christmas present from NUS yesterday. I don't know why they tend to give out results before Christmas.. this has been happening since I came into NUS. I couldn't sleep well cause' I was nervous and basically didn't even know what to expect but the results I got is seriously, really good. I didn't feel happy or anything but it was more of like a "WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I thought I didn't do as good as I had expected during the exams. Guess I will have to thank Santa NUS ^_^

GEK1529 Food & Health A-
LSM4199 Honours Project in Life Sciences IP
LSM4211 Toxicology A
LSM4212 Pharmacogenetics & Drug Responses A
LSM4227 Stem Cell Biology A

SAP: 4.88!
CAP: +0.07

So there you have it! Merry Christmas everyone :)

3 comments:

yuu said...

Hi! Thanks so much for your reviews, they were very informative! I will be taking GEK1529, and may know if it possible for you to share your materials with me? My email is exiled_xblack@hotmail.com. Thank you so much!!:)

A said...

Hi! May I know if the lectures for GEK1529 were webcasted?

Unknown said...

how are the 100 mcq qns in finals ?? are they straight forward and easy?? thanksss