Thursday, April 17, 2014

[Ramblings]

It's been very long since I wrote anything. Not that there wasn't anything to write about but rather the fact that I didn't know what I should or should not write.

A few things to update:

  1. My final year project (LSM4199) is complete. It has really been a great learning experience. When I was in year 3, I kept on thinking on whether I should do it, whether I could do it. So many people have told me how hard it was, how straining and stressful it was, how in the end, some people just gave up mid-way. My take: yes, it was stressful. yes, you have to spend a lot of time in the lab. I sometimes stayed from 10am till 10pm. But that was maybe like, once in a month. It all depends on how you organise your time, really. In times like these, just follow the Nike slogan: JUST DO IT! and then maybe, maybe you will really come to enjoy it. 
  2. This is my final semester and I will be finally, LIKE FINALLY, graduating with my bachelor's degree! After the two torturous years at JC and the four long years at NUS, I am finally reaching the end point, which is actually just the beginning of everything actually. 
  3. I managed to get a job before graduating! This is really an amazing thing. I have friends who were still searching high and low after graduating. In fact, some of my seniors are still searching now although they graduated a year ago. Luck must really be on my side. 
So the only thing left now is: to finish my two final papers. Then the working life starts...!

Side note: haven't been listening to new songs but there's this new song by MBLAQ, saw them performing on YHY Sketchbook the other day and it seriously just blew me away. It's not the kind of genre that I usually listen to but, the dance and the song lyrics itself is just, captivating. 

No comments: