Monday, February 4, 2013

Update!

Happy New Year! I am one month late. It's even Happy February now. Chinese New Year is coming in a few days' time. Funny how fast time flies. This semester, I have been procrastinating a lot. It seems like the energy to study hard like in semester 1 is slowly.... draining out.

Well, at least I have one good news! I managed to secure a Prof for my Final Year Project :) This is totally awesome news! Plus, he's really, really nice :D I am sure I will enjoy my final year in AY13/14.

My friends are busy looking for jobs and most of them are complaining that we should just tear up our degree cause it's just so hard to look for jobs! Most of the companies want ENGINEERS, not people who graduated with Life Sciences.

As for me, I am just going to continue with my fourth year :) And, if I find lab to my liking, perhaps, just perhaps, I may really consider going on with Masters/PhD. But that's still far away, let's not look so far into the future. My Prof says that it's good to keep your options open but I should at least know where I am heading towards.

Oh well, I always go with the quote:

Do not dwell in the past,
Do not dream of the future,
Concentrate your mind on the present moment.

Right, so I'm just gonna work my ass off again this semester :)


Oh yeah,



新年快乐!



No comments: