Tuesday, October 2, 2012

#257

I said I was gonna do a review on how I lost weight. But guess what, I saw this video today and to be honest, this video totally explains how I lost my first 5 kilos within half a year, without any exercise at all.

After losing my first 5 kilos, I actually started exercising and the weight continued to drop. The video is something I am still following now, although I feel that my weight loss has become a bit stagnant. Total I have lost so far would be around 15-18 kg. It sounds a little scary, but that was lost over a year plus. I am averaging a weight loss of 1kg per month which, I think is pretty low compared to one of my male friend who told me that he lost 4kg in a week. Anyhow, a little tip I would like to share is that losing weight is not something achievable over a short period of time. The faster you lose, the faster you gain back. So take your time and let your body adjust. Otherwise, there's no point losing weight.

Enjoy the video.


No comments: